Revision near Arundel: PEV Sat 27 Nov PCR 28 Nov

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I have been taken by surprise by interest in a revision day immediately before the exams. So I am making these dates available to forum users.
I appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of revising immediately before an exam, but these dates are a response to student requests and I think that those attending will be able to attempt their papers with more confidence in their ability to pass.

The content of a PEV day would be appropriate for the subject content of the new financial performance (FNPF) unit and very useful for section 2 of MAC.

The content of a PCR day would be appropriate for the subject content of the new budgeting (BGT) unit. Some aspects are useful for MAC.

The fee is £100 per person per day which I will require by bank transfer, by Thursday 25 November.

I may miss expressions of interest if you reply to this thread, so please email me if you wish to attend . I will explain how to pay. On receipt of payment I will confirm that you have a place on the course.

Places are capped at 8 per day to ensure that classes are small, that way individual attention is possible.

Thank you
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Highly recommended *****
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy