Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Happy birthday! x
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Thank you kindly ladies and ?gentlemen? (is this appropriate for Blobbyh???)!!!

Husband is cooking Sunday lunch!!!! (But I still had to hoover for the in-laws coming round!)
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Thank you kindly ladies and ?gentlemen? (is this appropriate for Blobbyh???)!!!

Husband is cooking Sunday lunch!!!! (But I still had to hoover for the in-laws coming round!)

awww he should hoover too.
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Happy birthday! :)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    happy birthday

Tracy
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    anniem
    Happy Birthday
    I hope you didn't have any involvement in the washing up
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Happy Birthday. Now what are you doing on here on your birthday!?

Jan x
  • anniem
    Options
    Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes!

Sandy, actually I did do some washing up - but the dishwasher did more than me ;)

Jan, I'm visiting my friends .... and sharing my cake and ferrero rochers (whilst finalising a set of ltd co accounts and watching tv).

I have to say that it's quite nice not spending the end of November panicking about exams, which is how I spent my last two birthdays!!!!

Good luck to all those who have spent today sitting in front of a pile of past papers - my thoughts are with you all. XXXX
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes!

Sandy, actually I did do some washing up - but the dishwasher did more than me ;)

Jan, I'm visiting my friends .... and sharing my cake and ferrero rochers (whilst finalising a set of ltd co accounts and watching tv).

I have to say that it's quite nice not spending the end of November panicking about exams, which is how I spent my last two birthdays!!!!

Good luck to all those who have spent today sitting in front of a pile of past papers - my thoughts are with you all. XXXX
    sorry i am a bit late but happy belated birthday ...no need to say "hope you enjoyed it" cause if you are not panicking for exams then you defo enjoyed the day

thanks for the good wishes
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hope you had a good one! :)
  • anniem
    Options
    Thanks folks!

You guys make me feel loved - which is more than my Mum has ever done; how can you forget your first born's birthday? YET AGAIN she has surpassed herself.

Don't ever give up supporting old age studiers, sometimes there's a lot more to the story than you could ever imagine!

Everybody deserves the opportunity to believe in themselves and no child should ever think they were born useless.

My children believe that they could fly to the moon and back ..... please let your children believe that they can be whatever they choose too. :)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thanks folks!

You guys make me feel loved - which is more than my Mum has ever done; how can you forget your first born's birthday? YET AGAIN she has surpassed herself.

Don't ever give up supporting old age studiers, sometimes there's a lot more to the story than you could ever imagine!

Everybody deserves the opportunity to believe in themselves and no child should ever think they were born useless.

My children believe that they could fly to the moon and back ..... please let your children believe that they can be whatever they choose too. :)

what a great post!!!!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Aww, sorry I'm a bit late, but happy birthday!

Sounds like you had a good day at least :)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Oops missed this one. Hope you had a fab Birthday Anna!

xxxx
Privacy Policy