Unit 32 Professional Ethics

susiewong
susiewong Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
Prof Ethics
I have to do an additional question as I wasnt competent, the question I have is
You have been asked to give your thoughts on the type of culture that promotes high ethical values

Give three factors that would be present in an orginsation promoting high ethical values

I have read the question but have got myself confused, can anybody clarify if the question is asking for the types of culture such as openness or ethical values such as integrity???

Help I'm losing the will to live, can't wait to finish this level!!!

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Susie please dont take this the wrong way but you are studying eithics and its not very eithicial to ask questions and ask for help on a live simulation?
  • susiewong
    susiewong Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sorry A-Vic, I have passed the majority of the test, just wanted a little clarification, not the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    susiewong wrote: »
    Sorry A-Vic, I have passed the majority of the test, just wanted a little clarification, not the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i did see a funny side to it, i think the question is basically asking for three factors and write a short paragrapth explaning them using examples would be a good way
Privacy Policy