Is everybody ready?

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Is everybody ready for their exams next week?

I just want them over and done with now as its the usual with the week before I start to panic and think I will remember nothing! eek

Comments

• lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Nope - am really struggling : ( Got DFS retake but been what with a promotion at work, struggling with private life problems etc etc I have so much to learn. Feel like not turning up but going to have a go and if i need to do it for a 3rd time so be it. I WILL pass one day soon x
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I am worried about the BTC forms, CT600 is okay (apart from boxes 43 and 53 where aat and hmrc seem to disagree (aat want split years/profits if overlap of fin year, hmrc say only split if different tax rates apply, I suppose best to split it for aat!). But the self employment and partnership forms bother me....
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Im like you and just want them out of the way now, I am worrying about the snow and what if I can not get in but even if I have to walk for miles I will not miss these, they are my last 2 and then I am MAAT, wow doesnt that sound good! x
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    i want to get them out of the way too

i feel i have neglected a bit DFS as MAC was so hard to finally click in but then i am thinking that i booked myself for DFS without even knowing what was it about. I started to have a look at it at the beginning of november so if i dont pass it i will not be that harsh on myself

i hope i can pass MAC as i would not like to re study this side of accounting again ...with DFS not a problem as i like the topics so if i have to retake it is not a problem
    Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options

I have been on study leave since monday revising for both PEV & PCR and I am still worried of making a silly mistake on PCR, feel i cant look at the books anymore!!! going mad, cant wait for it all to be over (then i can start my project yah)
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Nope, am I suppose to be?! :(

I'm struggling with the IAS's for DFS.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Woooof wrote: ยป
    Nope, am I suppose to be?! :(

Dont focus too much on them I did and there was only a little question on them. I have never in any of the past papers seen anything big on the IAS's. As long as you have a basic idea that will be ok.
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Dont focus too much on them I did and there was only a little question on them. I have never in any of the past papers seen anything big on the IAS's. As long as you have a basic idea that will be ok.
    Oh ok, thanks for that :)

I'm quite happy with all the calculations and sheets to produce. I just hate wordy questions T.T lol
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I never feel ready but all you can do is give it your best shot :)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Although i am pleased to report we finally have a venue wooooohooooo
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Mine's not til the 6th Dec (CBE) so I have another week to wind myself up with visions of crashing computers etc.

Good luck to everyone for next week - you're all going to be great!!!!!

:thumbup:
  • ske
    ske Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Hiya, I'm not ready for DFS =( really struggling with the concept of what needs to be done! Head down all day today i think! Got a class 9.30am - 9pm Monday and i think i'll be there all day! Stressing out big time coz i don't want to fail!

Anyone seen any good hints n tips on the forums for remembering layouts and workings?
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Woooof wrote: ยป
    Nope, am I suppose to be?!

They don't matter! :D

As long as you can remember the main bits and apply them, don't worry about stating all the standards in the exam.
Privacy Policy