Unit 6 - What a nightmare!!!! :(

jane
jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I am seriously struggling to remember stuff, it's just not sitting in the old brain!!! Why oh why don't it want sink in? Wanted to do my sim this side of xmas, but am just not ready. I still have to do Unit 7 Reports and Returns too, don't know when i'm guna start with that, and I need to do them both by June otherwise start again on Intermediate!!!!
Geeting really down now.

Jane

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Jane
    I am struggling with the simulation too - started looking at a mock the other day and quickly flung it in a corner, will try again after my exam on Monday. The lay out seems to be much different on the questions to the exam papers - just dont want to get confused for Monday. College still havent given me a date when I can sit the sim as there is only me doing it - O the joys!!!
  • jane
    Hi Anne

Good luck to you for Monday. I'll be thinking about you and will try and channel brain waves to you - mind you the state my mind is in at the moment, you may not want it! Lol.
    Gotmy practice sim in front of me now, want to do it and send it in for marking but don't know if i', ready for it yet.
  • anniebabe
    Ive got a pile of the blumin things, not looking forward to picking them up one bit. Have you only got 1 to do?
  • jane
    I've only got the one Mock to do to send back, but have a few other practice ones. 've just gt piles of papers everywhere too, my bedroom is starting to look like the office!!! Lol
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    i really struggled on that unit, but once you have passed it will feel good.

Good luck

Tracy
  • anniebabe
    I cant wait to get rid of unit 6 - its a thorn in my side - no doubt i will be saying the same thing about something else next year tho! lol our house looks like a bomb site - with all the paperwork and books everywhere.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    it seemed to take me forever too, and my books were rubbish with no help what so ever.
  • anniebabe
    Oh why do I seem to have forgotten everything!!! :(
  • Sally5065
    Sally5065 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Unit 6

I know what you mean about unit 6. One day I think i've got it the next I've totally forgotten!!!! Waiting for results on Unit 7 skills test should be marked next week although I posted it on October 22nd........ Just need to get this exam out of the way. I hope my memory holds out until then.

Good luck everyone.

sally x
  • anniebabe
    why have i lost the ability to work out breakeven revenue! :( sob sob
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    am beginning to feel the same, i couldn't remember how to work out fixed costs/semi variable costs.
  • anniebabe
    i am panicking about blumin limited factors n all now - thought i had sussed all this out - but it seems to have disappeared from my brain !!! aaaaargh!!!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Annie

Best thing to do now is to write a list of topics that cover unit 6

I cant remember all of them but if you look at the past papers there are several areas to cover

List them and ensure that you have one example of everything and that you understand

then it will look as it is just a list of maybe 6 or 7 topics to look at and you still have time to cover/revise those
  • jane
    I have forgotten everything, I keep having to go back to the chapters to refresh, and nothing is sinking in or staying in. I started my practice sim last night, and half way through the appropration shedule I realised that they had re arranged two of the departments around, so I had put the wrong figures in the wrong columns!!!! Was not impressed as I only realised this about 10 o'clock !!!! Must crack on again with it again tonight and get frustrated with again no doubt!!! Booo Hooooo
  • anniebabe
    If my exam is anything like june 2004 - i will fail miserably - cant do it at all.!!! so fed up - worked really hard n all.
Privacy Policy