FAO: Sandy Hood

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sorry Sandy all you tutors must be sick of seeing the FAO threads - wanted to ask any words of wisdom for final weekend revision ?

Thanks

Vic

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Probably the best advice at this stage is to stop revising.
    Going into the exam fresh and bright is more important than anything else now.
    I often recommend not being tired in the mental sense, have a bicycle ride or go for a swim so that you can get a good nights sleep on Sunday night.

You will know what you need by now.

On Monday use your time sensibly. Keep going and use your answers where needed, don't allow an answer you know you got wrong to stop you answering subsequent questions
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Thanks sandy was contemplating just that on sunday, putting the books away tomorrow and take away the temptation all it does is panic me.

Vic :)
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Was going to say the best advice is probably relax but that won't help you so will just say good luck, i'm sure you will be great.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Thanks Katz hopefully thats the plan and not end up with a bloody migrain this time :)
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Smiles, perhaps a cheeky glass of something to help may be the way to go the night before.
    I mean it, you deserve to get through, you have worked so hard for this and are always there for everyone else.
    Good Luck
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Hi Sandy thanks for the advise - it helped heeps felt 100% a lot more relaxed and in control this time
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Smiles, perhaps a cheeky glass of something to help may be the way to go the night before.
    I mean it, you deserve to get through, you have worked so hard for this and are always there for everyone else.
    Good Luck

oh that just reminded me i have still some white wine chilling in the fridge so i think i will have some tonight to celebrate i am over with MAC and to get me into the DFS spirit!
Privacy Policy