Good Luck everyone this week

Options
wesjp23
wesjp23 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
Just a message to wish everyone good luck this week.

I am sitting the PEV and PCR papers this week and have become even more significant that i pass them after landing a job in an accountancy firm recently and will only take me on permanantly and put me on to ACCA if i pass. No Pressure then!

Good luck to all

Comments

• sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good luck to yoursel also!! I am sitting PEV, DFS and PTC this week :( Revision was going great however doing last minute PEV revision and the mind went totally blank on variances!! Not a good sign!!
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Good luck to you all, I'm just doing PTC this week.
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Good luck

I am resitting PEV (for the 3rd time), I feel more confident this time round, just want to pass it as it is my last exam and not quite sure how my qualification stands if I don't pass by June.

All the best to you all.

x
  • sasperella
    Options
    Its my second time columbia and woke up this morning to find that I completely dont know variances!! yikess!! Thers a time and a place and this isnt it haha! Good luck x
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I thought I knew variances, until just doing June 10 again and the way it is working them out is completely different to how I thought they should be done, so you are not alone!!

Good luck!
  • sasperella
    Options
    Thats exactly where i found the struggle from, but did it again and managed, probs something to do with me stressing before hand!! just want tomorrow over with!! GOOD LUCK
Privacy Policy