Help

Options
HGANNON
HGANNON Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
I have just gone on MyAAT to look at when the exam results were issued and it says I was absent for the exam. However I was there (unfortunately).

Has this happened to anyone else? I am rather worried now.

:-(

Comments

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Prior to exam week it lists the exams and states "absent" for those you have entered. I assume this will be undated fairly shortley. The only reason I can think of is that they don't yet have a code for "not yet sat". Give it a few days and I'm sure it will be updated. Best of luck with your results.

Jo
  • HGANNON
    Options
    I sat the exam yesterday, the absent bit wasnt online when I checked about 1.30 but when I checked at 5 it was there.

I am going to give them a call in the morning but will probably have a restless night.
  • sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Ooooh just checked myself, and mine says the same however it also says the same about tomorrows and fridays exam so dont worry too much
  • HGANNON
    Options
    Thank god. I was having a panic. Did u sit pev yesterday?
  • sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Yes, i sat PEV yesterday morning :)
  • Lottie1
    Lottie1 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Mine says that as well.... I'm happy its not just me, I was def there to do my MAC exam on Monday!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I wonder if they have a thing that says "Absent through no fault of their own as college was closed because of snow"
Privacy Policy