Are re-sits written if the original exam was written (ie. not CBA)?

Options
reddwarf
reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Wondered how CBA is going to be phased in... is there one cut off date?

Comments

• sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Yes the last pba is to be June 2011, unless you transfer resits (for dec and june) will be pba anything after that im assuming they will automatically go cba, but dont quote me on the last part :)
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Can you do DFS and MAC via CBA at the moment?

On the AAT website it says that only Levels 2 and 3 can be completed using CBA.
  • sasperella
    Options
    Some of my collegaues stated level 4 in september and they are doing the CBA's
  • reader
    Options
    I really need to find about about doing my last two exams (MAC and DFS) via CBA.

I think I'll give AAT and Kaplan an e-mail.

I haven't quite worked out how to book these exams.
  • sasperella
    Options
    Have you previously been down for paper?? I think its just a case of transferring to the new cba

Hope you get sorted :)
  • reader
    Options
    Yeah, I've always done paper, I'm still registered with the old non-QCF diploma

I don't think I'll bother changing over to the new QCF diploma, sounds like to much hassle
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    reader wrote: ยป
    Yeah, I've always done paper, I'm still registered with the old non-QCF diploma

I don't think I'll bother changing over to the new QCF diploma, sounds like to much hassle
    The last chance to qualify under the old AAT is June 2011, after that you have to transfer to the new one and take CBA's.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I have been told (taken with a large pinch of salt) that old dipolma units would be avaliable in jan 2011 but i havnt held my breath
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I have been told that anybody starting now is on the new route
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I phoned AAT after my DFS exam and am able to transfer to QCF and complete a CBA on it in Jan or Feb(I know I have failed again as couldn't complete the paper) : (
  • sasperella
    Options
    oh dear did you sit the dfs today?? Does anyone actually know how different the cba is to the pba??
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    oh dear did you sit the dfs today?? Does anyone actually know how different the cba is to the pba??

Yep I sat it today. I got stuck on 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7. At least I know where to concentrate my revision now!!

My colleague has given me some sample papers as she is studying distance learning. On the whole it is similar to the written paper, but there are some multiple choice questions about the IAS standards etc on it
Privacy Policy