PCR Exam thread

Options
sheemary
sheemary Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
What a terrible paper tht is the only thing i can say... does anyone else feel like tht.. or is it just me :( i am sure i would fail

Comments

• fay1984
    fay1984 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Awful paper today, i thought it was worse than Junes and i fully expect to fail. I couldnt get past Task 1.2 :(
  • accounts boy
    accounts boy Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    It was one of the hardest exam in AAT exam so far. Task 1.2 was a nightmare. The section 2 was straight forward compared to section 1. How did someone calculate the material required budget??? Buffer stock plus sales required and add wastage as well perhaps? Captial budget format???????
  • fay1984
    fay1984 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    It was one of the hardest exam in AAT exam so far. Task 1.2 was a nightmare. The section 2 was straight forward compared to section 1. How did someone calculate the material required budget??? Buffer stock plus sales required and add wastage as well perhaps? Captial budget format???????

Didnt even do it, made a load of crap up then left it.
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    had no idea when i first read about capital budget format, just waffled with some numbers. never had this before. Considering it said no closing stock I then got confused with the buffer and had to scribble out answers over and over again. I went for 52000 plus wastage and then i think i added on 2500 somewhere but did not really understand why i was doing this. Labour calc I think went okay but my workings were very messy, did not know what to put for opening and closing stock when you had to write it out exactly as per first budget, sob sob sob, where is that glass of wine
Privacy Policy