I can't F11

Options
emma89
emma89 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

Can somebody please tell me how to enlarge the screen on the practice CBA's! I can't F11 andmy exam is tomorrow!!!! Thanks

Comments

• Abbie28
    Abbie28 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    sometimes it can be the web user for example Internet explorer is compatable for the exam but mozilla firefox sometimes does not accept different screen size i asked my friend IT technician from work as i had this problem... god knows why though so try internet explorer sorry this dont work...
  • emma89
    emma89 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks it worked!!!
  • Abbie28
    Abbie28 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    glad it worked.... :) technology these days cant cope withthe most simple thing.
  • AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Glad that worked but thought I'd add my solution as know how frustrating it was if things don't work for you but do for everyone else...

I'd tried everything I was being told, did think it was something to do with my home lap top as could get it to work at work.

I have come home this evening and tried to use the View page function that I was shown - the same as F11 but manual which did work at work.

Came home tried but couldn't get a view page option, my laptop being on a different platform or what ever. I was pretty much resigned to going back to the office tomorrow with a silly hat on saying "Leave me alone I'm meant to be at home revising"

I clicked on my Task bar at the bottom and found a Properties option.

Enter Option there is a small check box which defaults to freeze tool bars.

Once unclicked the F11 option works

Yippieeeeeeeeee

I know little things.........
Privacy Policy