Unit 10 Project submitting

Options
beavis182
beavis182 Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Has anyone submitted the Unit 10 project online yet? Im with Premier Training and want to send off my project again, after sending it off in the post first and now being told i have to submit it online. On the AAT Learnplus section it says i dont have anything to submit! Premier Training arent being helpful and not returning my calls or emails.

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Have you transferred to the new standards yet? If you haven't then you can't do it online, it has to be by hard copy. If you have then Premier need to start the ball rolling with your online report. My guess is that you're not on the new standards yet as it would be damn near impossible for you to have got to the point of submitting your report without having to have done something online yet.

So first thing to do is to double check whether your're on old or new standards. If you are on old standards then you need to go back to Premier and tell them they're talking rubbish.
  • beavis182
    Options
    Yea am on the new standards as i took about an hour out of my day the other week to double check with AAT that i was...
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Oh that's a shame then. Premier will need to start you off on the Learnplus ICAS then. There's nothing you can do from your end. Have you done a work based report? Once they've scheduled it for you, you can then go into your account and access it. How have they done all your feedback to date? It's all meant to be done online, they aren't supposed to do it outside of your Learnplus account, it's all meant to be accessible by the AAT. Or is this your first draft?
  • beavis182
    Options
    I did the whole thing and was told it was fine. About a month later I was told I had to submit it online....from then on it's all gone to pot and it's still not been sorted. Have been told by premier training that the FS exam isn't ready (after lots of studying I have not forgotten all the stuff I did) and personal tax assignments aren't ready either. Is anyone else with premier training and having problems??
Privacy Policy