Budgeting

PhilipG
PhilipG Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi its Philip

I have read the Kaplan Budgeting unit and almost completed the revision kit but still get stuck on budget calcs and I concede there is so much info to remember - is there any people here now prepared to chat budgeting?

Let me know

Thanks Philip

Comments

• katieen1
    katieen1 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Philip

I have just read your post regarding the Budgeting Unit and I am struggling myself to remember all the information in the unit. Have you sat the cba yet? Mine is just over 3 weeks time but I am no way near ready for it yet and I finding it very stressful!

Im not too sure where to start with the revision as there is so much information involved!!

Katie
  • Naz
    Naz Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    I sat the Budgeting exam last week. Its not as bad as it looks! It seems like I managed with all the questions even though I didn't revise much for it. The practice CBA on the AAT website was almost identical to the actual exam so I would advise you to have a look at that.
  • bonzo-c-
    bonzo-c- Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    This isn't totally related but I didn't think it was worthy of a whole new thread.

I've been told by my tutor that there was an online practice CBA for budgeting but am struggling to find it on the aat website. Can only find level 2 style introductory CBAs via a page titled as CBA environment or something along those lines.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Paisley
    Paisley Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi bonzo-c-

Here's how to find it:

Log into MyAAT > Computer Based Assessments > Practice Assessment > Level 4 Diploma in Accounting > Budgeting > Practice CBT

Hope that helps :)
  • bonzo-c-
    bonzo-c- Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks a million! Can never find my way around this site :)
Privacy Policy