Unit 10 Project (NVQ) Hrs req

NewbieNewbie Well-KnownPosts: 229Registered
Hi everyone, I am about to start my unit 10 case study which is in the form of a diary, can anyone who has completed their project advise roughly how many hours they spent to complete so I know whats ahead of me, keen to get this started. thanks in advance.

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Newbie wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am about to start my unit 10 case study which is in the form of a diary, can anyone who has completed their project advise roughly how many hours they spent to complete so I know whats ahead of me, keen to get this started. thanks in advance.

i dont think you can put hours on it, it mostly depends on if your doing your own or simulation in all i spent around 10 weeks on it
  • sdvsdv Experienced Mentor Posts: 585Registered
    Newbie wrote: »

If you work on your project constantly and consistently, then anything between 25 to 40 hours

other wise it can drag on for months and uncounted hours.........