CBA Results

Options
linzip1703
linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
I took the budgeting CBA on 13th Dec, we were told results would be issued in Jan 11.
Does anyone know when exactly they are issued and how do we recieve the results????

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It's supposed to be around six weeks, I took my exam 30th November for personal tax and am still waiting, hopefully we should get them at some point over the next couple of weeks. Also waiting for the limited company accounts exam to be released, we were hoping to take it mid January but that doesn't appear to be available yet although we were told by college that it should be up by the end of December.

I would assume that college are notified of results and the myaat thing on your account will be updated with the result when it becomes available.
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks i shall check myaat then in a week or two.
  • lynn26
    lynn26 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    cba

hi keane are you sure that exam not ready yet has we been told by our tutor that we have ours on the 20th jan to be honest hope its not ready because im no where near ready for it
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    lynn26 wrote: »
    hi keane are you sure that exam not ready yet has we been told by our tutor that we have ours on the 20th jan to be honest hope its not ready because im no where near ready for it

Hi, the practice CBA test still isn't showing for limited company accounts, so I would assume the real one isn't ready yet.
Privacy Policy