Graduates of Unit 10

Options
reader
reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
To all those people who have finished unit 10, what piece of information do you wish you had know or taken notice of before you started?

Comments

• Paisley
    Paisley Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

For me it was understanding what I needed to write about in order to cover the criteria.

After writing my project, I soon realised I needed to cover more areas and therefore I had to cut out some of the other sections.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I did a report plan at the very start i wish i had to stuck to it as in the end i went back to it.
  • vnoo
    vnoo Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi
    before i started i should of read the criteria and mapped project as i was writing it, i completed project then had to re-write parts and delete parts to keep into the word count and to be able to map all parts of the criteria.
    very annoying at the time but didnt take to long
    was glad to get it over and done with !
  • stevo1
    stevo1 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    What I know now after completing Unit 10 is to not waste time pondering, it can really set you back career wise. I passed all my exams first time and did the Technician exams within a year, however I divvered over starting my project - I guess I didn't know where to begin. If you don't then speak to your tutor or mentor and get the ball rolling!

Finally moving onto CIMA this February...finally!
Privacy Policy