Fnst - cbt on aat website???

Options
AmyRichardson
AmyRichardson Registered Posts: 89 Regular contributor ⭐
I have a CBT for FNST next week and ive been checking the AAT learning support for ages and I havent seen a practice CBT for FNST but there is for everything else?

Is this just me looking in the wrong place? or am i right?

if so what could i do to get used to the CBTs????!!

Thanks

Comments

• Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi there isnt one.It hasnt been put on the website yet. I emailed AAT. Im in the same position as you have my exam in 2 weeks. I was told to practise paper exams not that it really helps!! My training provider Kaplan have a test on their website that i can practise on. Good luck with exam.
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Scary. I've just had an e mail from the AAT saying that the FS CBA won't be available until 17th January. Has it been released early and no one's told me?
  • Becky V
    Options
    coojee wrote: »
    Scary. I've just had an e mail from the AAT saying that the FS CBA won't be available until 17th January. Has it been released early and no one's told me?

My exam is the 20th so i may be able to have a practise then before my exam!
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    We were supposed to be doing ours on the 17th January - I'm not doing mine until I've seen the practice exam, I hope college change the date that they want us to do it.
  • AmyRichardson
    Options
    Oh great - what use is that then!! my exam is the 12th of jan. i am also with kaplan.....

at least if we fail we can put some blame on the aat lol

i had a look at the others and they look generally easier compared to paper exams
  • Becky V
    Options
    Oh great - what use is that then!! my exam is the 12th of jan. i am also with kaplan.....

at least if we fail we can put some blame on the aat lol

i had a look at the others and they look generally easier compared to paper exams

You can ask if you can change your exam date? I had an email today from Kaplan to say i could change mine. I am leaving mine as it is because i will have couple days of practise.
    Good luck
  • AmyRichardson
    Options
    Kaplan just rang me and they said i can do the exam on the 20th now so Im doing that...

Happy days!
  • Becky V
    Options
    Kaplan just rang me and they said i can do the exam on the 20th now so Im doing that...

Happy days!

Fantastic news same day as mine!!!
  • rebecca2
    rebecca2 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Please let me know how you got on as this will no doubt be the first exam I take soon.

Good luck for the 20th!! :-)
  • Becky V
    Options
    rebecca2 wrote: »
    Please let me know how you got on as this will no doubt be the first exam I take soon.

Good luck for the 20th!! :-)

Will do!! Trying to do some revising and practise, practise and more practise!! Have you got a date for yours?
  • totleyblade
    totleyblade Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Practice CBT

I'm waiting for practice CBT too. Someone passed me this link to a free CBT question bank on the Osbourne books website. There are only 15 questions but I think it could be useful. The link is http://www.rtanet.com/osborne11/q1.asp
  • Becky V
    Options
    I'm waiting for practice CBT too. Someone passed me this link to a free CBT question bank on the Osbourne books website. There are only 15 questions but I think it could be useful. The link is http://www.rtanet.com/osborne11/q1.asp

Thank you thats great will have a go at it!
Privacy Policy