Don't you just love clients!

Options
jilt
jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have been asking a director for his P60 for 2009-2010 since May in order to file his tax return. He's sent various payslips and statements of earnings dated 2008 and 2009. He even thought I could use his statement of earnings to 5th April 2008 for his 2010 tax return!

This client has a lilmited company providing freelance management accounts!! If he can do management accounts which I found to be the hardest module why the **** can't he grasp I need 09-10 earnings for his 2010 tax return????!!! :cursing:

Role on February I say.

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sounds brilliant.....!!!!

Make a cup of tea, deep breath and carry on!!!
  • Paul C
    Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A good idea - my coffee mug says "keep calm and carry on" in big red letters.....
  • jilt
    Options
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Sounds brilliant.....!!!!

Make a cup of tea, deep breath and carry on!!!

I've had a bad throat and chest since Friday and deep breaths are out at the moment, and drinking tea is making me feel sick lol but thanks for the encouragement :001_smile:
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Know The Feeling!!

I have e-mailed one of my clients his self-assessment return and the declaration for reply approximately seven times between May and now. Can he reply to an e-mail? NO!

Am I going to have to march into his pub personally sometime between now and the 31st and get him to sign the dagblasted paper copy? I THINK SO!

At least it is a pub so I shall demand free beer for my trouble :)
  • jilt
    Options
    Psyche wrote: »
    I have e-mailed one of my clients his self-assessment return and the declaration for reply approximately seven times between May and now. Can he reply to an e-mail? NO!

Am I going to have to march into his pub personally sometime between now and the 31st and get him to sign the dagblasted paper copy? I THINK SO!

At least it is a pub so I shall demand free beer for my trouble :)

Mines a southern comfort! Medicinal of course.
Privacy Policy