Us vat?

My client is a website designer who's turnover from customers in the USA was £35k in the past year and will probably increase in the year to come. I'm aware that this doesn't need to considered when working out when he needs to register for UK VAT, but as the supply is deemed to take place in the USA does anyone know whether he has to/will have to register with the US tax authorities at all?


Privacy Policy