Exam 2010 Dec

Options
zakira
zakira Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi does anyone know when the exam results for the Dec 2010 period will be released.

Comments

• Nikdoug
    Nikdoug Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    "We will email you your results from 6:30am GMT on Wednesday 9 February 2011. Please note it will take up to 3 hours for all the emails to be sent. "

Providing any outstanding fees have been paid.

Nick
  • zakira
    zakira Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks Nick
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Nikdoug wrote: »
    "We will email you your results from 6:30am GMT on Wednesday 9 February 2011. Please note it will take up to 3 hours for all the emails to be sent. "

Providing any outstanding fees have been paid.

Nick

Where did you get this information from? I received an email last week saying they hoped to send results by 19th January. Unless this was for Intermediate level?
  • Nikdoug
    Nikdoug Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I got the information from the following link and I'm sitting the Technician level, i only sat DFS paper version in December though. I'm not sure if it makes a difference which unit(s) was taken.

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/services/exams/emailmyresults/
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think I am getting mixed up, I sat a CBA for the new criteria in December and I believe the results are being sent out before the 19th January. The February date will be for the paper based exams through the previous Int/Tech criteria?
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    yup, paper based is 9th Feb just had an email from AAT saying 4 weeks to go!
Privacy Policy