prices

taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
morning

this is to all those who have purchased the seperate units in technician.

I am due to do unit 15 and 17 and used to pay £75 per unit (as i had previously bought the whole lot) - i phoned up yesterday to be quoted £175 for the simulation. I am with BPP

How much have others paid just for this unit - and who is your provider?

i am so peeved with myself leaving it this long and now am having to find this extra money for it

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR not a happy bunny

Tracy

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I paid £625 in the final year at the local college, included 6 exams and the simulations.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    My boss pays for mine but I think that the Unit 15 was £100 when he ordered a couple of days ago. However, I dont quite know what this was for as we are having a bit of trouble with aat re this skills test.
  • taskey
    Becca - who was that with?

i also spoke to premier last night and they said £145 for the books etc and another £31 for the skills test to be marked.

I know usually i get a mock skills test which if you are competent you then get to do the proper one.

Tracy
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm with BPP, all distance leraning. The trouble we're having is with them not AAT as I said before.

As I say I'm not completely sure what the £100 included, as my boss does it all. But I received an Email with Course notes and something called Wrap-Up Induction.

I bought my books at the end of last year, again with BPP but sorry I have no idea what they cost.

I'm not too helpful I'm afraid!

(MyBPP isn't working properly for me at the moment so I can't open up my order to have a look, sorry!)
  • taskey
    i am also doing the wrap up - even more confoosed now

i will ring Bpp again and see what they have to say

tracy

panic over, a new student has to pay £175 - i have just phoned BPP and paid £100, a mock will be sent/emailed when my supervisor asks for it.

Thanks all anyway

Tracy
Privacy Policy