Ever so Miffed

Options
Carole Holder
Carole Holder Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
The reason that I am miffed is because of the new CBA's. Quite simple really, why change everything mid-way? I have started my Technician course, and of course, 'they' have decided that the old way is no good and that CBA's is the answer. Well, 'they' could have changed it for the foundation course and spread it over 3 years, leaving the 2nd and 3rd years to carry on the course that they were on originally.

Now it has come to my attention that something from the 3rd year last year has now been put in the 2nd year. So technically that means I have completely missed it. I completed and passed my 2nd year on the old way and now i am in the 3rd year in the new way, what on earth have i missed?

Taking my external auditing exam this afternoon, not looking forward to it as I am sure that I am going to have to re-sit this one.

Should be starting units 8/9 at the end of this month, anyone have any tips that I should look out for?

Kind regards
Carole

Comments

• JessieLM
    JessieLM Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I need feedback on EXA re-sit

Carole, fancy seeing you here! I totally agree with Carole, we have had enough of this and to top things none of our teachers know what is going on and cannot give us any help with anything.

My last external auditing re-sit I had problems logging into my exam, I had to re-log 6 times and change computers 3 times, not good for fraying nerves :( Did my re-sit and 'thought' I had done well and now to find out I am not yet competent...again!

How and where can I ask for some feedback on my failed re-sit, any ideas? I have searched high and low in the ever confusing website....
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i am so glad i am sitting my last sim tomorrow (paper based).

i live out in germany and do not have access to the cba's so that would have been really difficult and very expensive for me to do my sims.

tracy
  • JessieLM
    JessieLM Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    ...the prices are more or less the same as paper based exams, but last week we had to fork out £210.00 to pay for the 2 finals in June plus the sims and finals we will be doing in December 2011!!!

Good luck for your sim tomorrow :)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    the price i was on about was the travel over to england, hotel for 1 or 2 nights, plus the exam fees - scary amount of money

thanks for the good luck, i need it :)
Privacy Policy