Dfs

Options
Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi just wondering how all the studying is going for this unit. I know a few of us have the exam this week. AAGGHH!!!! Has anyone done the cbt on here?

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,

I think my studying for DFS is going OK, but I'm studying in most of my free time. I've learnt most of the IAS's but there are a few that I've not learnt so far. I finally understand consolidations I think, it's just a case of practicing everything. I have my exam on the 29th I think. I haven't done the computer based test yet, and am going to do it later in the week. Dreading the exam though and expecting personal tax results this week too and I am so sure that I have failed. :(

How are you doing with this unit?
  • Becky V
    Options
    Hi Keane im not doing too bad. Been trying to revise most evenings, for couple of hours. Cant remember all the ISAS but think i remember the formulas eg gross profit, operation profit etc. I did the CBT exam on here at the weekend and passed so fingers crossed!!! Hope the real exam is similiar!
  • zara5034
    zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have the CBT on Friday, eeek.

I have a rough idea of all the IAS's, and I think I'm ok with everything else, I also passed the practice CBT on here so thats a relief, although it doesn't mark all of the answers as some of them have to be 'human' marked, like the wordy bit in section 2 where you have to talk about what the ratios mean, apparently thats what a lot of students fail on!
  • Becky V
    Options
    zara5034 wrote: »
    I have the CBT on Friday, eeek.

I have a rough idea of all the IAS's, and I think I'm ok with everything else, I also passed the practice CBT on here so thats a relief, although it doesn't mark all of the answers as some of them have to be 'human' marked, like the wordy bit in section 2 where you have to talk about what the ratios mean, apparently thats what a lot of students fail on!

Thats where i think i will go wrong by not giving enough info on definitions and reports.
    Good luck for Friday
Privacy Policy