What are the aat playing at!!

Options
tinkerella
tinkerella Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
Your assessment results
Updated: 20 January 2011

We are very sorry that your assessment results are currently not available.

We will update this notice by the end of 21 January with further information about when your confirmed results will be available.

Yesterday we completed the planned uploading of computer based assessment (CBA) results to MyAAT, as advised at the beginning of January. These results were for the CBAs taken during November and December, when we experienced some technical issues with the system. However, we have encountered some inconsistencies between the results displayed in MyAAT and those displayed in SecureAssess and, until we have completed our further checks to minimise these inconsistencies, the MyAAT results service will be unavailable.

Please accept our apologies for this further delay in confirming your results. We will update this notice by the end of 21 January 2011.

Martin Mackain-Bremner
Assessments Manager
AAT

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Marvellous!!! Says it on mine too. My results were there this morning (having gone on at some point last night) but are now gone.

My reading of this is that what was there might have been wrong - so great, people who think they have passed could have failed and vice versa.

I honestly thought this whole debacle couldn't get any worse - but I was wrong!!!

:angry:

Edit: Have just checked my SOA - that still shows the pass - although I don't suppose we can necessarily take that as read.

I'm just going to continue thinking I've passed (possibly in blind ignorance).
  • rehana
    rehana Registered Posts: 61 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    They have added a line to that message saying that if you were assessed as competent yesterday ,that will not change .
  • hanalav123
    hanalav123 Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I just read the message again, and thought to myself im sure that line wasnt there earlier!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Just when I thought the AAT couldnt get any worse!

I Passed bgts
    but failed fnpf.

12 hours later results are withdrawn!

Im glad its my last year as I cant stand another 12 months of screwups!
  • kendall17
    kendall17 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    katie2008 wrote: »

Im glad its my last year as I cant stand another 12 months of screwups!

Think the CBAs have been a massive FAIL.

Surely it should be rolled out when 100% correct. Not like it is now!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    kendall17 wrote: »
    Think the CBAs have been a massive FAIL.

Surely it should be rolled out when 100% correct. Not like it is now!

Totally agree with you there Kendall!

What year are you on?
  • kendall17
    kendall17 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Technician, the only upside.

What they needed to do, is instead of having this whole farce, is to pay a group of say 20 Student members in each stage, use them as guniea pigs, ask for feedback on the CBAs as a whole. Then amend to improve it. Nothing of the sort has happened and have been issued to training centres when only the IT & Exam staff think they're ready.

Poor form.
  • Nikdoug
    Nikdoug Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    They probably did that to start with anyway, I don't think they would roll out the CBA's until they thought that they were ready.
    I'd imagine the problems have occurred when rolling out the CBAs from a working "prototype" to a nationally available way of taking the exams.
    I'm not sticking up for the AAT as such, I had a CBA crash midway through last year, but all this complaining isn't going to do anything.
Privacy Policy