exam on statement of achievement?!?

Options
Chester
Chester Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone

Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem, I have logged on to my SOA and it says my FNPF exam has not been attempted?!? but I did it a little while ago, does anyone elses say the same or should it just be saying not competent until the results come out?!? getting worried that they think i have not even sat the exam! :(

Thanks Guys
x

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Chester,

First off (first post) welcome to the forums.

I sat my fnpf at the same time as bgt 7 & 9th december.

I had competant for bgt but not competant for fnpf.

On s.o.a its the same thing for me..

Aat have taken down the results anyway so its back to the waiting game!
  • LucyN
    LucyN Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Chester wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem, I have logged on to my SOA and it says my FNPF exam has not been attempted?!? but I did it a little while ago, does anyone elses say the same or should it just be saying not competent until the results come out?!? getting worried that they think i have not even sat the exam! :(

Thanks Guys
    x

It will say 'not attempted' until you have your results, once you get the actual result it will change to 'competant' or 'not competant' depending on the result, since i changed onto the new diploma route for my recent exams it says the date achieved if competant or not attempted if they havent been marked.
  • Lana1
    Lana1 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    On my statement of achievement it shows that my exams were achieved. Doesn't say competent or not competent.. Sorry for the silly question but does it mean I passed? There's nothing in my 'assessment results' section yet.
Privacy Policy