My AAT Login

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have been trying to log in to my AAT all week and it keeps saying Due to High Volume there are problems.

So has everyone decided to log in this week too. Whats happening that I have missed?

Comments

• deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I cant get into mine either, it says i am not authorised!!!!??
    Dont know whats going on.
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think they have just started releasing the cbe results in the last few weeks and have had problems with it.

My project was signed off weeks ago and I'm checking MyAAT daily to check my statement. I need it to show in the next few days if I'm going to apply to sit CIMA exams in May!
  • deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i need my September simulation result for unit 15 incase i need to apply for a resit in March.
    Hopefully it will be a pass and then level3 is all done. I am also waiting for results for December exams ptx and dfs, due to finish level 4 in June and then onto CIMA too. Good luck
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I just got in but the statement of acheivement 'won't be available until the 19th February'.

x
  • Lou1234
    Options
    Yeah I'm not impressed with seeing that!

I'm in the queue now trying to get through - 9th!

If they do put my project on the statement in the next few days I need to send the one for Intermediate and Technician to send to CIMA!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Oh no! Good Luck! Hopefully they should be able to help you on the phone!

I dont understand why it will take until the 19th- That's so long away!

Hope you get what you need!

x
  • Lou1234
    Options
    I got through - wasn't too long to wait.

The answer was I can apply for CIMA and explain about the unit 10 issue and hopefully that will be enough (if I have passed DFS that is!).

Think I'll just wait now and start studying soon and apply to CIMA in a few months time ready for the November exams.
Privacy Policy