Personal Tax

beavis182
beavis182 Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
CBE Tomorrow, another long night of revision! I just hope it pays off. Did everyone pass when they thought they failed or havent results come through yet?

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Good luck!! I have my financial statments/DFS CBA tomorrow. Really struggling to revise tonight though, I'm so tired and am making stupid mistakes!!

I did personal tax in December and was convinced I had failed but I got my result last week and passed.
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    keane155 wrote: »
    Good luck!! I have my financial statments/DFS CBA tomorrow. Really struggling to revise tonight though, I'm so tired and am making stupid mistakes!!

I did personal tax in December and was convinced I had failed but I got my result last week and passed.

Good luck with exam tomorrow im sure you will be fine. I did mine last week.
  • beavis182
    beavis182 Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ah see whats going on with exams. You spends ages practicing mock exams/past papers until you think you know it all and then sit an exam which covers just about ALL the things that wasn't in past papers & didn't revise on! Think I might have to resit that exam in 6 weeks! Booo
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    beavis182 wrote: »
    Ah see whats going on with exams. You spends ages practicing mock exams/past papers until you think you know it all and then sit an exam which covers just about ALL the things that wasn't in past papers & didn't revise on! Think I might have to resit that exam in 6 weeks! Booo

Try not to worry about it too much, I felt exactly the same way about personal tax, non of the questions made sense and passed so did quite a few others.
  • Shell B
    Shell B Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    I felt exaclty the same as you after i walked out of that exam. Infact i have not heard anyone say yet that it was a decent exam so your not the only one.
    I am waiting for my results too but really not holding my breath i think i have convinced myself its a resit.

Shell B
Privacy Policy