Acca, aca, cima
Maybe there should be an ACCA/ACA/CIMA forum as part of the Members section?
I think there is a place for ACCA/ACA/CIMA posts on this website, but the AAT Technician/Diploma section isn't the right place.
I don't really think ruling out students doing ACCA is correct. They are still qualified members of the AAT and as such they are just as welcome IMO (me included!).
I think it is good the extra wealth of knowledge that is here, including knowledge of which ACCA courses are best taken when etc..
Agree with Richard, perhaps there should be a 'further studies' section.
Yes I think so too, there seems to be a few of us here and our discussions can give current AAT students an idea of what further study is like without taking over 'their' section of the forums.
Good idea, would be a good section to have!
Please could we have a new section?
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership