Yay!!!!

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Thought I would pass my excitement on. I have sent my first draft off!!! feels so good. how excited am i going to be when it gets signed off?

Comments

• purple19m
    purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Well done! Half way there already! I'm just waiting for my first draft back too, so not long until we're have it signed off! YAY

Unit 10 isn't that bad at all, once you've started it your on your way. I think we are lucky really that we only have one short essay to write, imagine some other subjects and what they have to write!
  • Primble
    Options
    i like writing projects. i find it a lot easier than exams. can't do them to save my life.

here's hoping i get good results next week and then its just the auditing unit- yawnnnnnn
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Thought I would pass my excitement on. I have sent my first draft off!!! feels so good. how excited am i going to be when it gets signed off?

What a lovely feeling that must be!!! I have just started mine but so determined to get on with and send the first draft in! Good luck!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Congrats, that project is a beast!! I'd take exams over doing another project any day!!
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    i like writing projects. i find it a lot easier than exams. can't do them to save my life.

here's hoping i get good results next week and then its just the auditing unit- yawnnnnnn

Auditing? We have an expert on these forums that will be happy to help. I hope my sense of humour is understood.... haha x
  • Primble
    Options
    haha! yes it is. but i dont want to audit. i want to be able to stay awake
  • Primble
    Options
    Bigger YAY!!! Tutor said it looks good. think i just need to cross reference it
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Bigger YAY!!! Tutor said it looks good. think i just need to cross reference it

That's great!! Well done!! I still need to get my full completed first draft sent, going to try and get it completed tomorrow. You must be so pleased to have nearly finished unit 10!! :)
Privacy Policy