exams results

Options
13»

Comments

• Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    columbia wrote: »
    Thanks Brumi, much appreciated, I may be in touch when I get the books out again at the weekend.
    If you need any help feel free to ask me :D
  • Brumi
    Brumi Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Columbia

No problem just send me a private email and I will reply. Good Luck
  • vnoo
    vnoo Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I passed both MAC & BTC! Soooooooooooo chuffed. That's me done now. MAAT oh that feels so good to say :thumbup:

Congrats to all those that passed and keep going those that didn't

All that hassle I had due to the Snow seems worth it now!

I think I am going to cry............................with Happiness!!!!!!!!

Well done jewels MAAT... i passed BTC and PTC ! just DFS to go now then i am done.
    i think the snow was a good thing in the end gave me more study time !!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    vnoo wrote: »
    Well done jewels MAAT... i passed BTC and PTC ! just DFS to go now then i am done.
    i think the snow was a good thing in the end gave me more study time !!

The snow was NOT a good thing for me! I did no more studying as all the hassle and stress from exam week totally put me off! So glad I got the chance to sit alternatives though. I just hope the AAT learnt from this and students NEVER have to be put in that situation again.

Well Done vnoo are you sitting DFS paper based in June or are you doing it CBE?
  • toria1979
    toria1979 Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i got my PEV result, passed section one and failed section 2 !!
    gutted.
    im fully expecting to have failed DFS too on a CBA so it looks like i shall be down by 2 exams and sill got cash management and credit control and personal tax to do before summer! its not looking hopeful!!!
    just not sure im ever gonna get there
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    toria1979 wrote: »
    i got my PEV result, passed section one and failed section 2 !!
    gutted.
    im fully expecting to have failed DFS too on a CBA so it looks like i shall be down by 2 exams and sill got cash management and credit control and personal tax to do before summer! its not looking hopeful!!!
    just not sure im ever gonna get there

Dont give up now! I was struggling with motivation in the Autumn but a reminder that I had come that far and a kick up the behind made me carry on! So consider yourself remotivated and kicked up the behind and that should help you through! lol
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    AJ786 wrote: »
    Why you need to transfer for? (confused)

According to my old tutor under old standards i still need to do business tax but according to the BPP site with the units i have if i transfer to the new standards i have completed :-

http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/aat/aat-new-standards/aat-2010-interactive-guide.aspx
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Dont give up now! I was struggling with motivation in the Autumn but a reminder that I had come that far and a kick up the behind made me carry on! So consider yourself remotivated and kicked up the behind and that should help you through! lol

totally agree :)
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    According to my old tutor under old standards i still need to do business tax but according to the BPP site with the units i have if i transfer to the new standards i have completed :-

http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/aat/aat-new-standards/aat-2010-interactive-guide.aspx

so as i have done unit 15 and btc i don't have to do anything else if i change?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Primble wrote: »
    so as i have done unit 15 and btc i don't have to do anything else if i change?

as so as am been lead to believe i have emailed the aat i will keep you informed :)
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I went into work yesterday and they were so pleased i had passed they gave me a pay rise :-) and they are going to pay for CIMA.....
  • vnoo
    Options
    The snow was NOT a good thing for me! I did no more studying as all the hassle and stress from exam week totally put me off! So glad I got the chance to sit alternatives though. I just hope the AAT learnt from this and students NEVER have to be put in that situation again.

Well Done vnoo are you sitting DFS paper based in June or are you doing it CBE?

Thanks Jewels. i am doing paper based in June so got quite a bit of time to study this one thankfully! What are your plans now? are you continuing with any other accountancy course? I am looking into the ACCA but will have to self teach as it is to expensive to be taught at a centre.
  • vnoo
    Options
    rachy1975 wrote: »
    I went into work yesterday and they were so pleased i had passed they gave me a pay rise :-) and they are going to pay for CIMA.....

well done rachy, and what a bonus !! passing exams, payrise and CIMA payed for all in one day :-) you should of done the lottery aswell !! :-)
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    congrats Rachy, you obviously have some decent employers who appreciate you. Cakes are probably on you??
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    reddwarf wrote: »
    congrats Rachy, you obviously have some decent employers who appreciate you. Cakes are probably on you??

Yes i have to buy them tomor...lol
    Someone else bought them yestersay as it was their birthday
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    as so as am been lead to believe i have emailed the aat i will keep you informed :)

that would be awsome if i didn't have to do audit. i could concentrate on dfs
  • A-Vic
    Options
    got it sorted her is now what my statement says for level 4 :-

Learning and assessment areas - Mandatory Date Achieved
    Internal control and accounting systems

D/600/4960 Principles of internal control Exemption- AAT
    H/600/4961 Evaluating accounting systems Exemption- AAT
    Financial statements
    L/600/4954 Principles of drafting financial statements Exemption- AAT
    R/600/4955 Drafting financial statements Exemption- AAT
    Budgeting
    Y/600/4956 Principles of budgeting Exemption- AAT
    D/600/4957 Drafting budgets Exemption- AAT
    Financial performance
    H/600/4958 Principles of managing financial performance Exemption- AAT
    K/600/4959 Measuring financial performance Exemption- AAT

Learning and assessment areas - Optional (two out of four) Date Achieved
    Credit management and debt control
    M/600/4963 Principles of credit management Exemption- AAT
    T/600/4964 Control of debt and credit Exemption- AAT
    External auditing
    R/600/4969 Principles of external audit Not attempted
    J/600/4970 Auditing financial statements Not attempted
    Personal tax
    A/600/4965 Principles of personal tax Exemption- AAT
    F/600/4966 Calculating personal tax Exemption- AAT
    Business tax
    J/600/4967 Principles of business tax Not attempted
    L/600/4968 Calculating business tax Not attempted

however was warned it may take upto ten weeks for my certificate to come through ????
Privacy Policy