Exc, met, dnm

Options
reddwarf
reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
I expect peeps have looked at this extra info provided on their exams.

I can figure out how DNM is arrived at!

But how can an answer be EXC - Exceeded, eithers it's right or wrong!! - especially the numerical questions.

Also MET must be a lower criteria than getting the whole thing right but how I wonder is that arrived at?

Any thoughts anyone?

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I have no idea how the hell it works! On my feedback thing it has marks for a Rollover Question at the end of Section 2. My last question was on Carrying Losses Forward so I am taking it to mean the mark for that question was for the one I did!

I wouldave been querying that if I failed that's for sure!
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Remember your are showing an understanding. I think the criteria of EXC, MET & DNM are fine.

EXC you got everything correct
    MET you showed competence
    DNM you didn't show competence
  • meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    i copy and paste from aat website

EXC Exceeded = Your performance on this occasion exceeded the minimum requirements. Try to maintain this level of performance by regularly revisiting the topics covered by this task.
    MET Met = Your performance on this occasion met the minimum requirements. To maintain or exceed this performance level you should regularly revisit the topics in this task.
    DNM Did Not Meet = Your performance on this occasion fell below the minimum requirements. To improve on this performance you should undertake further study of the topics covered by this task.
  • Shell B
    Shell B Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello

where do you find this info out for your exams???

do you email AAT and they provide a feedback report???

Shell B
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    if you log into MYAAT and look up exam results you can drill down and look up your results per section. It is good to see.
  • Shell B
    Options
    Hello i just went onto my exam results but cant see any where to drill down??????

Shell B
  • noodles
    Options
    i can not see the login anymore under myaat, I am not sure if my page is different now as I am a member as from 2 days ago!! I used to look at my exam results on the left and then it let you click on the exam and it gave you your results, have a go in a few days just incase they have taken it down for a bit.
  • Shell B
    Options
    Thanks for the info nscuffell its much appreciated

And congratulations on getting through it all. did you pass evrythign forst time round???

What unit did you find the hardest???

Shell B
  • noodles
    Options
    unit 8 and 9 were the hardest for me.
    i passed them all first time except unit 11 DFS, i failed section 2. I managed to do it all within 18 months and that is working full time and a family so i am very pleased. I am now doing ATT and hope to do that in 18 months too.
    What have you got left to do?
  • Shell B
    Options
    I have only done personal tax and DFS. We are just starting PEV which i hate with a passion costing has never been a strong point and i dont think it ever will.
    I really dont know how people do it when they ahave children and work, i mean i work but dont have children and i am finding it hard so i take my hat off to you i really do.

Dont you fancy a break after all this learning????

Shell B
  • AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Having seen people talking about getting the feedback I've tried - but can't drill down in anyway.

Is it different if it's a CBA T what ever it was I took!

I pased but would like feedback if it' available!
  • noodles
    Options
    funnily enough I have started to enjoy the studying and I want to learn more but not costing, with ATT it is more taxatation which i think is more relevant to my business. The only way i got through the costing was by going over and over past papers, it is the same format each time but different numbers. Having said that, the December exam was a different format as per normal!! just keep studying and you will get there. The feeling of getting that email saying you are MAAT is worth it!!!
Privacy Policy