Statement of Achievement

Options
AuntieT
AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
So it's finally back up and is confirming that I passed my Budgeting CB whatsit!

However.

It's telling me that I haven't attempted the Financial paper I did last month.

Whilst my results aren't due out for a couple of weeks I'm concerned that it's saying "not attempted". Surely either "Awaiting results" or "Attempted" isn't too hard to have.

If it was paper based I could understand, but having had to use my ID to take the exam on the computer I would think the system should know I've "attempted" it.

Anyone else getting the same?

I'm also still not able to drill down and get feedback but a pass is a pass!

Comments

• Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AuntieT wrote: »
    So it's finally back up and is confirming that I passed my Budgeting CB whatsit!

However.

It's telling me that I haven't attempted the Financial paper I did last month.

Whilst my results aren't due out for a couple of weeks I'm concerned that it's saying "not attempted". Surely either "Awaiting results" or "Attempted" isn't too hard to have.

If it was paper based I could understand, but having had to use my ID to take the exam on the computer I would think the system should know I've "attempted" it.

Anyone else getting the same?

I'm also still not able to drill down and get feedback but a pass is a pass!

Hi i have gone to my statement of achievement and i sat an exam on the 20th January so still got a few weeks to wait for result but dont have anything at all on the statement of acievement regarding this exam! Should there be anything?
    Congrats on passing budgeting exam.
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The Statement of Achievement doesn't change at all until it puts up your actual results so it still says not attempted til it changes to pass or fail.

There is no feedback available at all for any CBE - they can't do it for these as everyone has different questions. Pity cos it was useful for the paper based ones.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i have seen my Statement of achievement for diploma level but i am still waiting for my diploma level certificate i already have certificate and advance certificate any body have an idea how long AAT takes to send the final diploma level .
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I am waiting on my final Certificate too. The last two I got within a couple of days of receiving the exam results.

I had an email confirming I am MAAT as well and it said I will receive details in the post. Havent got anything yet for that either.
  • Becky V
    Options
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    The Statement of Achievement doesn't change at all until it puts up your actual results so it still says not attempted til it changes to pass or fail.

There is no feedback available at all for any CBE - they can't do it for these as everyone has different questions. Pity cos it was useful for the paper based ones.

Hi on my statement of achievement it doesnt have the exam on there that i took on the 20th Jan should it yet? Even though i havent received my result?
  • Nikdoug
    Nikdoug Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Becky V wrote: »
    Hi on my statement of achievement it doesnt have the exam on there that i took on the 20th Jan should it yet? Even though i havent received my result?

I took the Budgeting CBA last Thursday and mine still isn't showing at all. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about.
  • Becky V
    Options
    i hope its nothing to worry about but its been 4 weeks, i am so confused with it all!!
  • AmyRichardson
    AmyRichardson Registered Posts: 89 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    its the same for me becky :(

got my external audit exam on friday
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello All

I've yet to start Level 4, however a colleague of mine has and they advised me that they will not receive their results until 6 weeks after sitting their exam. This may explain why some of you have not seen any updates to your Statement of Achievement.

Hope this puts your mind at rest and stops you from worrying.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i rang aat today ... I have been told that the students who have passed aat diploma level in December sittings will get there final certificate in mid of march.... long wait
Privacy Policy