Salary Range for AAT level 3 no experience

Options
divalannie
divalannie Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi Guys

Hope I am posting in right discussion area - just wandering if anyone has some ideas of salary range for someone that is half way through AAT level 3 but no work experience.

A friend has recently been offered a job in practice starting at £12,500 after 3 months probation period rising to £13,000, full AAT funding and they are based just outside Winchester.

Comments

• slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    tbh, i would expect some where in the same region certainly in Hampshire, but with a couple of years experience and completing the course you could easily see that jump to 16-19k ( in Industry)
  • divalannie
    divalannie Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thank for that - I certainly thought that, she was going to try and negotiate but I suspect that is the right salary bracket.

Thanks for your reply
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I think there'll be a lot of people that'd snap your hand off for that offer at the moment.

I'd tell your friend not to argue too much!
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    PGM wrote: »
    I think there'll be a lot of people that'd snap your hand off for that offer at the moment.

I'd tell your friend not to argue too much!

Haha, was gonna say the same thing. So many people are struggling to find work with no experience at the moment (myself included) so best to take what you given, and after a year or so, or when the job market/economy improves is the time to start negotiating wages again.

To be offered a job paying above minimum wage, with full study support is like gold dust for someone with no experience. Tell her to take it, and good luck!
Privacy Policy