AAT Emails

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
daft question i know it will be a busy time of year for the AAT but do they ever answer emails? in the job am in means i dont have access to a phone from 7am till 5.30pm i wanted to ring but the lines are office hours only i have emailed but nothing and its been a week since i did.

Does anyone know of any other way to ring???

Thanks Vic

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hello Vic

Do you have a mobile phone which you could use when you have a break? I'm not sure what kind of job you are doing but I'm sure you would be entitled to have a break - or perhaps call them during your lunch break. Alternatively, is there a friend or family member who could phone on your behalf?

Hope this helps.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Nia
    Nia Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Vic

They do answer emails.... I sent AAT an email a few weeks ago and received a reply in a couple of days. Maybe worth resending, may have got 'lost'????

They may also be busier than a few weeks ago, as my tutor mentioned today that she emailed last week and hasn't received a reply yet.

Sorry can't be of more help! :(
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    daft question i know it will be a busy time of year for the AAT but do they ever answer emails? in the job am in means i dont have access to a phone from 7am till 5.30pm i wanted to ring but the lines are office hours only i have emailed but nothing and its been a week since i did.

Does anyone know of any other way to ring???

Thanks Vic

Hi Vic

I have emailed them last week with no reply as yet! Tried phoning them today and was told i was 6th in the line and wait time was approx 14 minutes almost 6 minutes later i was still 6th and waiting time still 14 minutes so gave up then!!!
    Dont know if anyone can help me though i have registered with Kaplan as distance learner and have told AAT should i have received a student record?

Thanks
  • A-Vic
    Options
    yes i do get a break but cant aford to be on the phone all day (not trying to sound clever) but have tried many times in the past to ring and been held waiting for over 35 mins then not have the question answered - why the AAT dont have a live internet question session is beyound me.

i will try to get off work early tomorrow but if i cant get through it may take another week to get home in time to ring (office hours for telephone needs to be reviewed big time)
  • kerrifletcher29
    kerrifletcher29 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi A-VIC, i`ll send you the email address i use, i get a reply normally within 24hrs
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I emailed them over 2 weeks ago and got an automated response saying we will get back to you in 10 working days. I tried to ring them as well to wait 40 mins on phone, eventually got a girl who was rather unhelpful and advised me to go back to my training provider who will follow things up for me apparently.
  • Budgie
    Budgie Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think they might have changed the automated reply, the one I got back the other day said I should receive a response within 20 days and to phone the 0845 number if it's more urgent. Twenty days seems a long time for an email response, though I suppose they've been busy dealing with the CBE and results issues.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    yes i do get a break but cant aford to be on the phone all day (not trying to sound clever) but have tried many times in the past to ring and been held waiting for over 35 mins then not have the question answered - why the AAT dont have a live internet question session is beyound me.

i will try to get off work early tomorrow but if i cant get through it may take another week to get home in time to ring (office hours for telephone needs to be reviewed big time)

Dont tell me about trying to get hold of them.........................remember last Nov/Dec exams Vic! lol

I can laugh now but trying to get hold of anybody then was a complete nightmare!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    wow i got through tonight after 10 mins i think they had their spies out lol
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Even the training providers have problems getting responses - it can take 10 days or more before I get replies! This is even when I mark them as 'Urgent' and request information critical to upcoming assessments etc.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I sent an e mail about unit 10 (theres a specific e mail address for this) to them when the exam results came out. It took them about a week or so to reply but it is one of the busiest times of year for them so i didnt mind.
    I emailed the manager who replied to me after as her personal e mail was at the bottom and she was very fast at responding the second time and i must very very helpful...i have now just finished my unit 10 thanks to her suggestions :-)
Privacy Policy