Has anyone got hard copy certificate from December exams yet?

Siobhan Carmel
Siobhan Carmel Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
Hi Folks

Has anyone who passed an exam in December got a hard copy of their result yet?

I can see my result on the web page. And I can see my statement of achievement.
The latter though also lists all sorts of exams I do not need to get.

A hard copy that says 'competent' would be really handy.

Regards

Siobhan

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Siobhan

You should be able to print a copy of your Statement of Achievement when logged on to MyAAT. If you look at the bottom left hand side at the end of the list of modules completed, you should see a button labelled 'View Printable Version'.

The document has the AAT logo at the top and the AAT registered office address and some other information at the bottom. This may be acceptable for your needs?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I havnt received anything in the post from aat about my exam results. Usually you ge tthe e mail and then the postal result the day after..zilch!!
  • Ant
    Ant Registered Posts: 15 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi,

I thought the same, so i decided to phone the AAT up regarding this and they said that a seperate company prints off the certificates and they should be done the first week of March. But if i dont get anything by the end of March to get in contact with them. Personally i thought this was a bit long as some of us want to crack on with further studying.

Saying this though, i did recieve my AAT membership certificate today, so not sure what to believe.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Ant wrote: ยป
    Hi,

I thought the same, so i decided to phone the AAT up regarding this and they said that a seperate company prints off the certificates and they should be done the first week of March. But if i dont get anything by the end of March to get in contact with them. Personally i thought this was a bit long as some of us want to crack on with further studying.

Saying this though, i did recieve my AAT membership certificate today, so not sure what to believe.

Do you know if this is this for the exam result letters as well?
  • Ant
    Ant Registered Posts: 15 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I was told that they do not send out letters to confirm our pass status anymore. Saves the environment and tree's etc.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ant wrote: ยป
    Hi,

I got my AAT membership certificate yesterday as well and read on here that they are not posting Level Certificates out until March.
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Does anyone know if there is a way to pdf the Statement of Achievements?
    Print facility is handy - but it would also be good if I new how to send as an email attachment.
    Or do we have to print and scan - no other option?
    Any input greatly received.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Download cutepdf from the internet (it's free) when installed it acts as another printer, so you go to file print and select pdf and it turns the document into a pdf file that you can save, email etc - I wouldn't be without it!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i was told by the aat they are now paperless and hard copies of results are not been sent out
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks Bluewednesday - will have a look at that.
Privacy Policy