Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

PTP Software Help!

PreciousPrecious Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 2
I am new to this Forum and I am in need of your assistance please. I am using PTP Accounts software to produce Statutory Accounts. I have entered the current year Trial Balance figures and the system have generated Brought forward figures from previous year ransactions, however, I am unclear on how to account for B/F transactions that are no longer in the current year.
For example, Corp Tax previous year paid, how do I show this as paid from the B/F automated generated journals?

Your feedback/assistance would be much appreciated.



  • BluewednesdayBluewednesday Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,624
    You would need to do a journal between (I presume) corporation tax provision and corporation tax payment. Probably the journal would be debit provision (creditor) and credit wherever the payment has been entered i.e. corporation tax expense
Sign In or Register to comment.