Etrack ac?

Options
BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys,

Emailed BPP asking about my results for Skills Test, they replied saying to look on my etrack account. Can anyone tell me where this is on the site?

I looked on BPP site too.. They didn't specify which site (AAT/BPP)... and I still can't find it?

Ta

x

Comments

• Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,

This is the link to the Etrack website

http://etrack.bpp.com/maytas4/

You should have a log on and password from BPP

I was contacted ages ago by BPP saying I would be on the pilot of the use of this service but I haven't used it at all and they haven't ever contacted me about it!

I believe the purpose is to use it for submitting documents to them and monitoring your progress. The main reason I haven't used it is that I can't do much on it on my PC at work due to our security levels that are set!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Thank You, I have had a look and found my password and log on name thingy in an email from about a yr and a half ago!!

Thanks for the link, however I now know that I failed :( haha oh well, there's always next time!

x
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Sorry to have helped you on your way to getting bad news!
    Fingers crossed for next time.

I have learnt something from this myself as I'm due to do a skills test soon so I will know where to look out for the results!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Ta, And good luck for your upcoming skills test.. This Etrack thing is very confusing though!! I don't think I will use it, but to check for results..
    x
Privacy Policy