PCR revision near Arundel Sunday May 8th 2011

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
This June will be the last sitting of the NVQ and Diploma pathway exams.

This date is the result of student requests. I think that those attending will be able to attempt their papers with more confidence in their ability to pass.

We will focus on passing PCR (Unit 9 NVQ)
The content of a PCR day would be appropriate for the subject content of the new budgeting (BGT) unit. Some aspects are useful for MAC.

The fee is £100 per person per day which I will require to confirm your booking.

I may miss expressions of interest if you reply to this thread, so please email me if you wish to attend . I will explain how to pay. On receipt of payment I will confirm that you have a place on the course.

Places are capped at 8 per day to ensure that classes are small, that way individual attention is possible.

Thank you
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Too far :( - why are these things always so far away from the North!
  • SandyHood
    Options
    I've added a date in Leeds on another thread.
    I hope this will help.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    I have heard from two students who had originally asked for the 8th May Revision Day to focus on PCR. They now plan to come to another revision class I will be taking in London.
    So, I am open to offers about the exam paper that I focus on.

I have had a request for MAC.

I am willing to accommodate whichever costing exams students request. Based on the MAC request, I am now looking at changing the May 8th day to MAC.
    If anyone else interested in MAC on 8th May, please email me.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy