Cash Management Exam

Options
2Β»

Comments

• Nia
    Nia Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well done Jo! Good luck for Wednesday Becca!
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Hi Jo

Doing spreadsheets tomorrow then I am done with Level 3 :) . Need to work out what I am going to do for level 4. Good luck for Wednesday Becca

Donna
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yay passed.. according to lady at test centre..! Their printer wasn't working so I have to wait for an email of my results to print off myself!

Hope spreadsheets was ok Donna!

WoopWoop!!
    xxx
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Well done Becca :)

Spreadsheets was ok. Just hope I have done enough to pass it. Guess we will find out in 4 weeks.

Donna
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Good I'm sure you will be fine!

x
  • Focus888
    Focus888 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well done Becca for passing :)

Can i ask where everyone is studying? what i mean is, are you a self study long distance, college or at a centre? as i have been doing level 3 since Sept 2010 and we have only taken three exams so far. Seems very long and we have another four to do before we end in July. I go to an evening class two nights a week.

Good luck to everyone else who has to sit more exams.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Haha I am distance learning, by myself, just with books. I have been doing level 3 for ages!! I'm not in a rush though.. I will do them a little quicker now, but before now I have been busy with other things.

I did FRA Dec 09, ECR June 2010, now new syllabus CMGT Mar 10.. Doing ITX next week and the other 2 in April/May. I have taken my time but I dont mind!

I guess college's go at the speed which suits the most best, if you know what I mean.. some subjects take longer to learn so are done quicker.

x
  • Focus888
    Focus888 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I see, only ask because saw Donna's post about moving on to level 4 and was curious how long everyone had been studying for. I have left to take AP2, VAT, Professional Ethnics and Spreadsheets, can anyone let me know if these are quite easy or hard? thanks x
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    :D well done Becca - congrats on your Cash Management success
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Donna, glad to hear spreadsheets was not too bad... you may hear from your assessor before 4 weeks - I was really lucky and heard the day after :D nice to be able to mark another off the list hey
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Hello Focus

I study AAT on a day release basis. Started in September... sat my first CBA in October, the second in December, third and fourth in February, fifth in March as well as my spreadsheet CBP and have one CBA left which I will be sitting at the end of March. Level 3 will have taken 7 months from start to finish.

I am booked on to Level 4 starting in April (fingers crossed for last L3 CBA) - this will also be day release.

I think (but could be wrong) that if you study AAT at a FE College the course is spread out over the academic year - that is what happened to me when I studied foundation level several years ago.

Regarding your question about AP2, VAT, Professional Ethics and Spreadsheets, AP2 builds on AP1 so you should be ok. Professional Ethics is really interesting and if you put in the work as with any other unit you should pass. Spreadsheets is also very interesting and as I work with Excel daily I didn't find the paper too hard going. I'm unable to comment on Indirect Tax as this is my last module which I start Monday.

Hope the above helps a little.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Thanks Jo, Just ITX left to do!! Should be fun! Roll on next Friday!!

x
  • kirstym01
    kirstym01 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good old Exeter! It is Sunny here right now! However it is still absolutely freezing!! x

Awww I miss Devon, I was born in Tiverton and grew up in/around Cullompton, infact we were back down there yesterday visiting the family I abandoned!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Haha abandoned! I'm sure it wasnt quite like that! Yeh good old Devon! I've never lived anywhere else! X
  • kirstym01
    kirstym01 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    well no I didn't really abandon them! feels like it though, we just dont get back to see them so much now I've got kids, and I'm only over the border in Somerset..... imagine if I lived in Scotland, they would be abandoned then!!
    Is it this week you've got your last exam?
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Last Exam? Nooo, I wish!! I have ITX on fri but I have got alot more to do!! Spreadsheets and Ethics to do to finish this level, then the level 4!

Somerset isn't far, but it is difficult when everyone lives apart! I'm pretty lucky- I have absolutely every single member of my hugely gigantic family living right here in Devon!!

x
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Hey Becca

If I don't speak to you before Friday, Good luck - I'm sure you'll be back here Friday afternoon/evening telling us you passed :D
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Hi guys I passed ITX!! Yay!
    X
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    ... hey hey what did I say :D

Congratulations Becca - not many left now till level 4!

Chat soon.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy