Exams

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
AAT have really cut back for the final sitting by the looks of it. where i normally go isn't on the list although the norwich Kaplan is on the list so i guess i'll go there. i can't remember if i normally do it as a satelite student or an external student. both options result in going to the same place so i guess it doesn't matter, or does it????

Comments

• jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I noticed that too. I was hoping to take BTC as CPD, but I cant see any centres anywhere near me! Even my local Kaplan has stopped doing the exams. On another thread it says that Kaplan arent accepting external students either. Its a bit rubbish for the final sitting!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    How stupid - if you have to take an exam then they have to have somewhere you can sit it surely?????
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi guys
    I rang Kaplan Manchester this morning and they arent taking any external students(they were still onthe exam list this morning) - got to go to BPP.
    Primble - maybe you should phone the kaplan office you want to go to first before you pay and make sure.
    Just had a look and Kaplan Manchester are still on the list and I did tell AAT what I was told this morning and they said it would be updated, I think maybe you should check it. just a thought.
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I noticed there are hardly any exam centres on the list for the NVQ route.

All they have to do is hold it for one more sitting!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i have emailed the norwich one now to ask as i can't ring up easily at work
Privacy Policy