Unit 10 Student Record Help Please

Options
Cheeky_Monkey
Cheeky_Monkey Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,
I am on the verge of completing AAT and have the student record to complete before i am AAT Qualified.

I have sent my project to distance learning and they have sent it back saying that i need to fill out the boxes fully. In the evidence column i have put Project and in the next box i have put which page number the evidence relates too. Apparently this isn't detailed enough..

Could someone please tell me what exactly i need to put in the boxes as the first column in the student record tells you what they are looking for.. What would i put in the next column if this is not Project?

Thank you!

P.S i only have a few months to get this fully completed and Marked before i will have to repeat the whole year! Aghhh!

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am on the verge of completing AAT and have the student record to complete before i am AAT Qualified.

I have sent my project to distance learning and they have sent it back saying that i need to fill out the boxes fully. In the evidence column i have put Project and in the next box i have put which page number the evidence relates too. Apparently this isn't detailed enough..

Could someone please tell me what exactly i need to put in the boxes as the first column in the student record tells you what they are looking for.. What would i put in the next column if this is not Project?

Thank you!

P.S i only have a few months to get this fully completed and Marked before i will have to repeat the whole year! Aghhh!

you need to number all the paragraphs in your poject.

and then in the mapping document you need to write the page number and the paragraph number on that page in which the evidence can be found.

I would also write the pc, ku, & rs in brackets, at the end of every paragraph to help the Assessor, IV and EV to quickly find the evidence to show which criteria that paragraph covers.
Privacy Policy