Kaplan not taking external students

Options
anniebabe
anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Well!

Just phoned Kaplan to check about ID for June - apparently they are not taking any external students for paper exam in June :( that only leaves BPP in my area doing paper exams.

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Not sure what that means? External students?

I studied with Kaplan in Manchester, and they said at the time there was less people coming through the courses, so can't see them being booked up..
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Hi PGM
    I am not a Kaplan student - so they will not take anyone that is not registered with Kaplan for a paper exam. my college is not doing any paper exams this time - so only other place in my area will be BPP.
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi PGM
    I am not a Kaplan student - so they will not take anyone that is not registered with Kaplan for a paper exam. my college is not doing any paper exams this time - so only other place in my area will be BPP.

you got me worried then as when i started doing exams, Kaplan norwich said their centre was only for those doing classroom course not distance learning, however, when i went to book, thorpe st andrew isn't listed any more only kaplan norwich (think it's the only place in norfolk) so i have emailed my tutor to ask.
  • anniebabe
    Options
    I am just glad I phoned Kaplan now - or I would have been booked to do an exam that would not have been able to sit! maybe? cant even start to think about it, just glad BPP are doing it. just need to get my passport renewed now! thats a big expense in itself!
Privacy Policy