Payroll Software

Options
stefanboro
stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi Guys,

Just want to quickly ask if anyone has any payroll software to recommend?

My only experience thus far has been with Sage Payroll which is easy enough and doesn't seem to expensive but I admit that I am relatively inexperienced in this area.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I use Moneysoft Payroll Manager. Annual licence of ยฃ110 plus vat, unlimited companies and up to 100 employees. Can't fault it.
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    12pay - it's free!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    12pay - it's free!

And excellent! Paid version is even better
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Have seen 12pay recommended before. Before I renew Moneysoft what is it you particularly like about 12pay?
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    To be honest I have nothing to compare it to - but I've never had any problems with it!
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    We use money soft and it is excellent. I would never touch sage again for payroll
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I've used Sage and 12Pay; never used Moneysoft.

I think the prices of 12Pay and Moneysoft are comparable (but worth checking). All I know is 12Pay works and is very, very quick and user-friendly and the customer support is fab. There are lots of clever functions that I don't know about, it files pretty much everything online including P45s etc, can email payslips to employees, calculates net to gross if you need it, etc etc etc :)
  • vaiban
    vaiban Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Payroll software saves time and effort by automating processes, organizing data, and helping you detect errors quickly. To find the best payroll software in India, consider the following features: automating payroll, tracking expenses, securing payroll data, providing efficient tax management, and generating your payroll statements at the end of the month.
Privacy Policy