Financial Performance

Shell B
Shell B Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello All

Is there anyone in the same boat as me where they feel like they are not getting anywhere at all with this unit??????

I could really do with some helpful advice as i find costing very difficult, i just cant get my head round everything and the thought of having to type a report on the perfomance indicators is filling me with dread too. For me personally 2.5 hrs to do this exam is not enough and i hear that budgeting is very much like this unit too so not looking forward to that unit either.

Does anyone else feel the same?????

Shell B

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Try some past papers, might put it all into perspective.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    ShellB
    Is anyone running classes near where you live/work?
    Could you attend?

Sometimes a person talking through the topics can make more sense than reading a book.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • gemmahutchings7
    gemmahutchings7 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    I am struggleing with this paper too Shell. I am so bored of reading the text it isnt even going in anymore!!
    So i sympathise with you completely.
  • eloise
    eloise Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    I thought i had this one done, I have just failed again but I am appealing as I did everything I could to get a pass. I have no idea where I went wrong. It is basically the same as the on line one.

I would just learn all the formulas and memorise the answers to the questions at the end then you can change to your exam questions.

Good luck, I hope you do better than me.
Privacy Policy