MAAT Pages

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Am not sure if anyone else has had the same problem but when i am trying to look at events ive booked i cant find the pages anyone any ideas????

thanks

Vic(getting slightly fustrated)

Comments

• CHES&STAFF01
    CHES&STAFF01 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi A-Vic

There have been a lot of issues with using the online booking system and that is why they took the decision to remove it and put an 'email' request system in for the interim.

I think it might be through the new CPD zone but the quickest way would be to email branches@aat.org.uk and request a list so you are not duplicating your bookings.

Sorry it isn't much to go on but it probably is the quickest and will cause less frustration!

When I find mine, I will let you know !
  • A-Vic
    Hi

thanks for the reply - i have managed to book it and have had it confirmed but the problem i have now is i would like to see the arrangements and times ect as am not sure of the details but everytime i look it just re-directs me back to the main page.

If they could input a page of events you have booked on it would be a lot easier to find

Many thanks for the reply :)
  • GinnyBee
    GinnyBee Registered, Tutor Posts: 131 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It is there, just takes a bit of finding!

On the page you get once signed in click on visit the new CPD zone

On that page click find more resources here....

There is a link to view events you've booked

Ah, problem here, it just lists what courses you've booked and you can not link to them so no details. At least you can see what you've booked I guess.
  • A-Vic
    Hi thanks for the reply yeah thats what i was struggling with
  • CHES&STAFF01
    CHES&STAFF01 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You might have to wait for your event reminder email to be sent out to you - take it you are receiving these types of emails ???
  • A-Vic
    Hi

Sorry for the delay in the reply, did end up managing to go and yes did receive a event reminder but still didnt have times ect on it.

Maybe this is something that should be considered.

The event was great booked into one for june the people were lovely and very welcoming and the spread was really good cant recomend the events enough.

Thanks again

Vic
Privacy Policy