who to study with?

Options
lauren_phipps
lauren_phipps Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
I'm totally baffled with the next stage and who to go with for my intermediate level

i was previously with HLC but didn't find them a great deal of help

who has everyone else found helpful? xx

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you do a search on here you'll find a lot of suggestions for Eagle, Premier training and Kaplan for distance learning.

There are some local colleges also offering distance learning and classroom study, so it depends on what you prefer and who you prefer.

HLC is generally considered too expensive and pretty much crap by everyone who used them, although I got no experience with them myself.

Have a search on these forums, look at some of their websites (google is your friend in this as well) and base your decision on the reviews and your personal preference!
  • lauren_phipps
    Options
    thank you so much, that's really helped, i cannot believe HLC are charging £2k for this course... eeek!
  • zara5034
    zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yes I did intermediate with them, a complete waste of money, I may of well just bought the books and done it on my own! Which incidentally a lot of people do!
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Try Chichester College
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • lauren_phipps
    Options
    I work away during the week so I cannot do a college placement, which would be ideal really and I'd be forced to study lol

I think i'm going to ring BPP and see what their prices are like as I found their books really good for level 2 and then i'll price them up against premier who seem to have the best price for it, thanks for all the help guys xxx
Privacy Policy