Social Media Networking

Options
shadeofblue
shadeofblue Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all,

Anyone else out there use FB (facebook) as a business networking tool?
Would like to network with other AAT members too so we can share info...

I've still not gotten into the routine of logging in 'here' everyday as I use my FB business page more.
You can find me on FB using this link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/RS-Accountancy-Services/133766786673029

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rachel

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Rachel

Your link doesn't seem to work?

Anna
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • shadeofblue
    Options
    Hi Anna,

FB might be down try copy & pasting this link or on FB search RS Accountancy it should appear

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RS-Accountancy/133766786673029?ref=ts#!/pages/RS-Accountancy/133766786673029

Let me know if you experience problems
    Thanks very much

Rach xx
  • shadeofblue
    Options
    Thanks to those that I have joined my page or started to network with me. I think we could all benefit from each others experiences- thus avoiding us making the wrong turns!

Thanks again
    Rachel
  • shadeofblue
    Options
    NEWS!! RS Accountancy has welcomed on board Ilaria -a young Accountancy graduate from Italy. She will be doing her internship at RS Accountancy!!
    Welcome Ilaria. Make sure you visit this page next week to see posts by her.
  • sjkr
    sjkr Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi,

I don't use Facebook for business - I keep that as a personal thing! However I find LinkedIn is quite good for keeping up with my local business news and contacts, does anyone else use it?

Julie
  • shadeofblue
    Options
    I have a 'private' page and a 'business' page. I use linked in and twitter too for business
    Alot of businesses use facebook haven't you noticed?
  • sjkr
    sjkr Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Mmm, yes, I had noticed the number of businesses using Facebook. I find LinkedIn to be more business like and professional, I'm not convinced about using Facebook at all. each to their own, though, if it works for you, use it!
Privacy Policy