Registered supervisor for skills test/simulation

Options
Sparkly
Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

I'm just trying to get my last couple of simulations out of the way. Does anyone know if it is possible to have more than one person registered as a supervisor for requesting and overseeing simulations sat in the workplace? My manager, who supervised my last assessment, is currently off sick and I suspect she will be pretty busy when she does return to the office and my simulations may fall further down the priority list so I wanted to see if I could register someone else to supervise me if she is unavailable.

Thanks
Kelly

Comments

• zhulme
    zhulme Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

Im completing the AAT via homestudy and have just had a friend who's a qualified accountant sign my skills test papers off, i didnt need to register or anything i just had to get her to sign the docs off with the company stamp and letterheaded paper etc etc!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    zhulme wrote: »
    Im completing the AAT via homestudy and have just had a friend who's a qualified accountant sign my skills test papers off, i didnt need to register or anything i just had to get her to sign the docs off with the company stamp and letterheaded paper etc etc!
    Hi Sparkly,

I'm sure you can have more than one. I had our HR manager signing off. I think the main point was that the person had to be superior to you in their role, as a normal colleague wasn't suitable. Just check with your training provider if you need them to write a new letter for this.

I didn't think friends were allowed to sign off though! What kind of relation did you have with this person Zhulme?
  • zhulme
    zhulme Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    hi

Shes a relative of my current manager, i didnt use my current account manager as she has no formal qualifications so i didnt really think they would accept her as a viable testimony even though she holds the position, but yes rinske you definately can have more than one person signing the witness testimonies.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Ah that explains.

Thanks Zhulme!
  • MattW
    MattW Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    yep second that - i've had 3 different managers (all finance, but they don't have to be) in my place sign off work as they're either on holiday or too busy to just use one!

I've not had any problems

Matt
Privacy Policy