Has anyone decided what they will study in your next level?

Options
Evieb
Evieb Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Just had a look at the info for the final year of aat and can see you have to choose two of the follwoing to study:

Cash management / bad debts
Personal Tax
Business Tax
External Auditing

Im stuck between the last three...
Any one else decided??

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i am on the NVQ route and have done cash management and am currently doing auditing.

tracy
  • Evieb
    Evieb Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Im on the diploma route and im a credit controller at work anyway so dont really need to do cash management as its somethng i do through that anyway but not really sure about the difference between personal and business tax?? Is personal tax really something you would deal with on a regular basis?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i would do the cash management one as it would be an easy subject for you, then you just need to choose one other.
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Evieb wrote: ยป
    Im on the diploma route and im a credit controller at work anyway so dont really need to do cash management as its somethng i do through that anyway but not really sure about the difference between personal and business tax?? Is personal tax really something you would deal with on a regular basis?

On the Diploma route you should have done Unit 15 at Level 3 (if you did it under the old standards). If you did then you're exempt credit management and controls under the new standards and only need to choose one further option.

Don't choose auditing unless you work in external audit.
  • smithy44
    smithy44 Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I have just done auditing CBE it was hard going a lot to learn!!! not had the results yet!!!
Privacy Policy