Any PEV revision Courses??

Options
columbia
columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can do a PEV revision course to help me pass this final sitting??

I live in Northamptonshire but would be willing to travel perhaps to Birmingham or London (or similar).

Thanks

Tracy

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Columbia - email Sandy, he has one advertised for MAC revision near Arundel Sunday May 8th 2011, he may have something else as well, worth asking.
  • columbia
    Options
    Thanks, sorry for late reply. I have emailed Sandy previously so I assume he isn't doing one this time around, I'll just have to hit the books that bit harder instead.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Columbia
    I have the following AAT revision courses on my schedule:

May 8th Sun MAC Arundel 1
    May 21st Sat No booking yet - could do PEV or MAC or PCR if you wish
    May 22nd Sun ---"
    ditto
    "
    May 28th Sat ---"
    ditto
    "
    May 29th Sun---"
    ditto
    "
    June 4th Sat BGT London (bookings through AAT) 2
    June 5th Sun FNPF London (bookings through AAT)3

Just make contact and suggest a date and we can look at things from there?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • columbia
    Options
    Hi Sandy

Thanks for your reply. I need to work around hubbies shift patterns, but currently the 28 and 29 are looking good. I am prepared to travel, but obviously I know you will need a set amount of pupils to make it viable.

I have been doing the past papers and reading up, just want to pass it as it is my final exam!

Thanks again

Tracy
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    At the moment I have not made any clear plans for 28/29, but Arundel is my location on Sat 21 Sun 22 and Mon 23 based on bookings I have taken this week.

If you are looking to set up a revision day, please be aware that I have offered myself as tutor elsewhere as well and I would expect to have locations arranged for 28/29 by the 13th May.

I may miss expressions of interest if you reply to this thread, so please email me if you wish to attend. My PM is full and will not accept any messages.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • columbia
    Options
    Ok,thanks.
Privacy Policy